Terms and Conditions of sale
1. By ordering books directly from Techne Press, you accept these terms and conditions of sale.
2. Techne Press is a publishing house, based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, registered at the Chambre of Commerce in Amsterdam, registration number 34221023. The offices of Techne Press are located at the Bethaniendwarsstraat 6G, 1012 CB Amsterdam, The Netherlands. VAT Number: NL171039208B01
3. The webshop of Techne Press allows customers to directly order products offered on the website by Techne Press. These products are publications by Techne Press, and may be supplemented by publications from publishing partners.
4. For all publications ordered through this website, Techne Press is responsible for the delivery and invoicing of these publications.
5. The webshop of Techne Press has been developed to provide its core customers the ease of ordering and paying in a digital environment. The webshop is in the first place offered to customers in EU countries. For logistical and/or security reasons, as well as for reasons of distribution rights, customers outside the EU are requested to contact the publisher for a pro forma invoice or a referral to another distributor or supplier.
6. By ordering books directly through this website, you agree to use one of the payment methods offered, i.e. credit card (VISA, MC) or electronic bank transfer. For some countries, payments have to be made outside the webshop. For a complete overview of payment methods per country, please click here.
7. Your order is accepted by Techne Press, upon receipt of payment. Payments are collected on behalf of Techne Press by Docdata Payment Services.
8. Books ordered and accepted are dispatched at the latest two working days after the ordering procedure. The books are sent to the address given on the website, and the customer ordering the books is responsible for providing correct and full details of the address.
9. Books are sent by standard postal services. Duration of shipment depends on the country of destination and on the accuracy of the Dutch and local postal services.
10. The ordering party is aware that, depending on the country and location where the order is to be sent, the shipment time may vary and may be as much as 4 weeks (or more). For a survey of delivery times, please click here.
11. Based on these delivery times, the ordering party will allow a reasonable time for the books to be delivered. When books have still not been delivered after this time period, the customer will contact Techne Press for further inquiry about the shipment.
12. Returns can be made within 7 days of receipt of the parcel. Books have to be returned at the customer's expense and received by Techne Press in undamaged condition. The invoice dues will be credited, minus shipping costs and costs for financial transfers, based on actual costs to third parties. For an overview of actual costs for financial transfers, click here.
13. Returns are to be sent to the warehouse: Techne Press c/o Globecenters, Nieuwe Hemweg 4C, 1013 BG Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
14. Before returning any materials, you are requested to inform the publishing house at email@example.com.